Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oldish sketches...



These are a bunch of sketches I did over 3 years ago which I've been meaning to turn into larger, more complete images. I don't know what medium I want to use yet..maybe something new. New territory mwahahahaha!!

The first one will definitely be a painting because I want to get the effect of the woman and the boy walking into another reality, so the scenery's going to mesh. I'll probably rotate it to so that they're walking to the right because apparently I have the tendency to make all my compositions left heavy with everyone 'looking' to the left. This is what school has taught me, thank youuuu constructive feedback.


Note the tiny man at the bottom..this is supposed to be a living mountain. The guy at the bottom is climbing.



dragon creature..



faery woman luring away a young boy, birds watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment